Hotel Kämp – Competition Rules
from 23/3/2021 to 30/3/2021
Article 1 – Object
The company Kämp Oy (‘Organising Company’ or ‘Hotel Kämp´), is organising a Competition* (hereinafter ‘the Competition’) running from 23/3/2021 to 30/3/2021 via the Instagram account of Hotel Kämp.
*free to enter with no obligation to purchase
Article 2 — Participation
2.1 Entering the Competition
The Competition is open to any individual adult aged 18 or over, residing in Finland or in any other country worldwide (hereinafter the ‘Entrant’), with the exception of any individuals directly or indirectly involved in organising or running it, as well as these parties’ spouses and family members, whether ascendants or descendants.
When nominating the winners, the Organising Company reserves the right to ask any Entrant to prove that he or she meets this criteria. Any individual who does not fulfill the above mentioned criteria or who refuses to prove this shall be disqualified from the Competition and, should he or she win, will not receive the prize. Likewise, any false declaration, statement of identity or address will result in the immediate disqualification of the Entrant.
Any individuals wishing to enter the Competition must have an Instagram account and must be able to follow and / or like the Instagram account of the Organising Company (Hotel Kämp and @kamphotel and Nordic Hotels & Resorts @nordichotels). Entry for the Competition and details of how to enter can be found on the competition post on Hotel Kämp's Instagram profile. By entering the Competition, Entrants are indicating their full acceptance of the present Regulations.
2.2. Procedure for Entry
The Organising Company will publish a competition posts on Instagram.
In order to participate in the Competition, Entrants must:
1. Follow the @kamphotel Instagram account and the Nordic Choice Hotels Instagram account @nordichotels
2. like the competition post
3. In the comments below post on Instagram leave a comment and tag whom they would like to bring along if they won the night at Kämp.
4. Share the competition to their Instagram Stories
The Entrant’s Instagram account must have a visible public profile until the results are announced on 30th of March 2021
For this Competition, a winner will be drawn at random by the Organising Company. The Competition can solely be entered via commenting to the post on the Instagram platform. In view of this, any entries submitted by telephone, fax, post or e-mail shall not be considered. Entering the Competition indicates full and absolute acceptance of all provisions of the present Regulations, and of the laws and rules applicable to enter free Competitions.
Any entries that are inaccurate or incomplete, or that do not follow the procedure set out below shall not be considered and shall invalidate the entry.
By participating in the Competition, the Entrant acknowledges and agrees to be fully responsible for the messages, whatever form these may take, that he or she publishes for the purposes of the Competition and in connection with the Competition and the Organising Company. In view of this, each Entrant agrees not to publish posts Instagram, in whatever format (whether photos, text or other), whose content all or partly (note the following list is indicative and not exhaustive):
- Implicitly or explicitly refers to underage individuals or portray minors in general;
- Is not related to the Competition;
- Is obscene, profane or defamatory;
- Commends war crimes or crimes against humanity;
- Incites discrimination, racial hatred, xenophobia, violence against a person or a group of persons on the grounds of their origin or belonging to or not belonging to an ethnic group, a nation, a particular race or religion;
- Incites hatred or violence towards a person or a group of people because of their sex, sexual orientation or disability;
- Incites violence, crimes against an individual, sexual harassment, commissioning a crime or an offence, the consumption and sale of illicit substances or those prohibited by law, terrorism;
- Incites theft, extortion, destruction, damage and deliberate damage to persons;
- Incites a crime or offence affecting the fundamental interests of the nation;
- Explicitly or implicitly evokes or encourages pornography, child pornography or any ‘sex with children’ theme (paedophilia);
- Includes abusive, insulting, degrading, defamatory remarks affecting an individual’s physical or moral dignity;
- Represents, encourages the sale and/or consumption, and/or promotes alcohol and tobacco products;
- Is contrary to public convention;
- Creates a false identity or impersonates the identity of others;
- Has sexual connotations or refers to an invitation to sex;
- Constitutes a threat or an incentive to suicide;
- Expresses an intention to harm and/or to disparage a product, brand, person or business;
- Reproduces or represents an extract from a literary and artistic work belonging to third parties and, overall, infringes the rights of intellectual property or the rights of third parties and, in particular, trademark law, the right of a person and copyright;
- Resembles an advertising or promotional message;
- The promotion or denigration of a political party, a religion, a sect or their beliefs;
- Includes a trademark and / or names people without authorization;
- Undermines the security, privacy, honour, reputation, image, privacy of the private life of an individual, showcases an image of a third party or his or her property without prior consent, and, more generally, undermines the personal rights of a third party;
- Damages the reputation or image of the Organising Company, its products or services;
- Disrupts the progress and running of the Competition and/or Instagram.
Should the Entrant not abide by these rules, the Organising Company reserves the right to exclude the Entrant from the Competition. The Organising Company reserves the right to delete or remove any message, in whatever format (text, photo), if the content breaches the moderation rules based on the points outlined above.
Only one entry per person per digital platform will be taken into account by the Organising Company, that is to say, the first message posted by the Entrant conforming to the above Competition rules. Multiple, rectified or modified messages will not be taken into account. Multiple registrations of the same Entrant under different Instagram accounts are not allowed. The Organising Company reserves the right to cancel the participation of anyone who has registered several times under different identities and / or has provided inaccurate or erroneous information. Failure to comply with all of the aforementioned conditions of participation will void that Entrant’s entry.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the winners authorise the Organising Company to post their first name and the first letter of their surname (or Instagram username) to the aforementioned Company’s Instagram account for the purpose of announcing the results. Winners who have given their consent to the Marketing Manager may have their first name and the first letter of their surname (or Instagram username) published on the website of the Organising Company for a maximum duration of 365 days from the announcement of the results.
Article 3 – Prizes
The prize for the Competition shall be as follows:
A night at Hotel Kämp for two including accommodation in Junior Suite, three course dinner served in-room, two 25min classic massages at Kämp Spa and hotel breakfast for two. The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services of any kind. The Organising Company reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal value for any reason without incurring liability in this regard.
Article 4 – Awarding of Prizes
The prize draw will take place on 30th March 2021 in the Chamber of Marketing Department where the current Regulations are stored (HOTEL KÄMP, Pohjoisesplanadi, 29, Helsinki, 00100, Finland).
The winners will be contacted by direct [private] message on Instagram by the Organising Company within 15 days of the closing date and asked to provide their full personal details (surname, name, address, phone number, e-mail, date of birth) as required in order to award the prize. The Organising Company will contact the winner via the Instagram username used to participate in the Competition.
The prize will be valid until 30th of June 2021 upon availability excluding 1st to 5th of April, 30th of April to 1st of May, 7th to 9th of May and 25th to 27th of June. In order to benefit from the prize, winners must notify the Organising Company at least 14 days prior to arrival (dates are subject to availability).
If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, he or she shall be deemed to have renounced the prize.
The winner must comply with the provisions of the Regulations. Should the winner not meet the criteria laid down in the present Regulations, he or she shall not be awarded the prize.
No objections or claims of any kind may be made with regard to the prize. The Organising Company does not accept any liability as a result of the Entrant accepting the prize.
The prize must be taken as offered. No changes of any kind may be sought by the winner for any reason whatsoever. No ‘quid pro quo’, financial compensation or equivalent payment whatsoever may be sought as total or partial replacement for the prizes.
Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted.
The Organising Company will not reimburse any expenses related to the prize (including transportation, accommodation). In order to claim the prize, the Entrant agrees to travel independently and at his or her expense to the HOTEL KÄMP, Pohjoisesplanadi, 29, Helsinki, 00100, Finland.
Article 5 – Use of Personal Data
For the purposes of the Competition, the Entrants will provide the Organising Company, as sole recipient, with personal data concerning them.
The winners expressly authorise the Organising Company to use their personal details (name and surname, Instagram username) for publicity or public relations purposes via any media, without limitation or reservation, without said use entitling them to remuneration or benefits of any kind other than the awarding of their respective prizes.
Each Entrant has the right to access, modify, correct or remove the information concerning him or her by writing to the following address:
Marketing Department HOTEL KÄMP Pohjoisesplanadi, 29 Helsinki, 00100 Finland
No costs related to the prize (including transportation, accommodation) will be reimbursed by the Organizer.
Article 7 – Limitation of Liability
Entering the Competition indicates unqualified acceptance of all provisions of the present Regulations in their entirety, of the rules of conduct generally applied on the Internet, and of the laws, rules and other texts applicable in Finland.
Entering the Competition implies familiarity with, and acceptance of, the characteristics and limits of the Internet, in particular regarding technical performance, response times for consulting, examining or transferring information, risks of interruption and, more generally, the risks inherent to any connection to, and transmission via, the Internet, the lack of protection for certain data against any breaches and the risks of contamination by any Internet viruses found online.
The Organising Company will not be held liable in the event of the malfunctioning of the Internet, of the Instagram application preventing access to, or the satisfactory running of, the Competition. In particular, the Organising Company will not be held liable for any external malicious acts.
While the Organising Company shall do all it can to provide users with information and/or resources that are available and verified, it may not however be held liable for any errors (in particular with regard to notices on the Competition websites, errors in e-mails), lack of information and/or presence of viruses on the website.
It is the responsibility of each Entrant to take all the necessary measures to protect his or her data and/or software stored on their computer and telephone equipment against any threats.
In addition, the Organising Company is not responsible for:
- Problems with telephone connections
- Hardware or software problems
- Destruction of information provided by Entrants for reasons not attributable to the Organising Company
- Human or technical errors
- Disruption that may affect the satisfactory running of the Competition, or malfunctions in the automated prize-drawing process
In all cases, if the satisfactory administrative and/or technical running of the Competition is disrupted by a factor outside the control of the Organising Company, the latter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition. Any instances of fraud or of failure to obey the present Regulations may lead to the party responsible being disqualified from the Competition, and the Organising Company reserves the right, if necessary, to take legal action against said party.
Article 8 – Access and Interpretation of the Regulations, Amendments
The present Regulations are stored with Marketing Department HOTEL KÄMP, Pohjoisesplanadi, 29, Helsinki, 00100, Finland. A copy of these rules is sent free of charge to any person who requests them. This request must be sent by post to the address of the Organising Company. The postage stamp for these Regulations will be refunded based on current postage prices by sending a request in writing that includes personal bank account details. Only one request for a copy of these Regulations and reimbursement of the costs incurred to obtain a copy will be taken into consideration for each Entrant (same surname, same name, same postal address).
Should a difference arise between the version of the Regulations stored with the Marketing Department and the version of the Regulations available online, the version stored with the Marketing Department will prevail. Likewise, the stored version takes precedence over the information disclosed on the Competition website and over these Regulations.
The present Regulations may be viewed at any time throughout the duration of the Competition at the following address: www.hotelkamp.com/en/regulations
8.2 Interpretation of the Regulations
Any queries concerning the application and interpretation of these Rules, or any unexpected queries that may arise, shall be settled at the sole discretion of the Organising Company.
The Organising Company reserves the right to extend, curtail, modify or cancel the Competition at any time, and in particular in the event of an occurrence of force majeure or a technical fault making it impossible to continue the Competition, without the Entrants being entitled to claim any compensation.
Any modifications shall be set out in an addendum posted on the website of the Organising Company.
Article 9 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present Regulations shall be governed by Finnish law. Any disputes relating to the application or interpretation of the present Regulations shall, unless settled on an amicable basis by the Parties, fall within the jurisdiction of the Finnish Law.