Hotel Kämp Safe Stay
The safety and health of our guests and staff is our priority. A safe environment is a prerequisite for everything we want to offer you: experiences, relaxation, a good night’s sleep, tasty food, efficient meetings and memorable celebrations. Let's keep each other safe.
We offer the most safe and unforgettable experiences in our luxurious rooms and Kämp restaurants at all times. Enjoy a wonderful Afternoon Tea Experience or our Chef’s Menu in our Kämp Brasserie restaurant or try one of our many dishes from the 24h Room Service Menu in the peace and serenity of your room. In addition, Kämp’s takeaway menus brings Kämp’s classics and the season’s delicacies to you, delivered right to your home door.
We will do everything in our power to make your experience safe and unforgettable. Let’s take care of each other, a warm welcome.
Our safety and hygiene policy
- Our employees have been trained to secure your safety.
- We have increased our cleaning efforts. All contact surfaces such as door handles, payment terminals, reception desks and elevator buttons are being disinfected with antibacterial detergents frequently.
- We pay attention to hand hygiene and we also encourage our guests to do so. You will find hand sanitizers in the public areas of our hotel, at the service counters and in the toilet facilities.
- We highly recommend card payment instead of cash.
- To further ensure your safety, it is important for us to know who our guests are. For this purpose, we may ask you more questions than usual before your visit and thank you in advance for your understanding if this should cause any inconvenience to you.
- We want to protect the health of our guests and team members and ask you not to visit our hotels and restaurants if you experience any kind of flu symptoms, even the mildest.
- Your room is your room only. Our staff follows strict instructions to keep it clean and safe.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene measures in our rooms. We effectively disinfect room contact surfaces such as door handles, light buttons, levels and remote controls with antibacterial detergents.
- Upon check-in, we will inform you of any exceptional arrangements as well as peak hours in each outlet.
- We avoid visiting your room while you are inside.
- The restaurant has table service. If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Kämp room service is available 24 hours a day.
- We clean the tables after each customer and frequently disinfect various contact surfaces such as door handles, payment terminals, children's high chairs etc.
- We encourage everyone to use good hand hygiene and using hand disinfectant before arriving into the restaurant – you will find hand disinfectant near the restaurant entrance.
- Outside of restaurant opening hours, food can be ordered from Kämp Takeaway. Orders can be picked up either at the hotel reception or through home delivery.
- In addition to department-specific guidelines, Hotel Kämp’s general safety practices are in use.
- Hotel Kämp’s general safety practices are in use.
- Kämp Spa is open daily, bookings for massage and spa treatments are available. The saunas and gym area are open for both hotel guests and spa visitors.
- Please note that the age limit for Kämp Spa saunas and gym is 16.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene actions in all areas; we disinfect contact surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, changing room surfaces, gym equipment, reception desk and payment terminals.
- We emphasize hand hygiene even more than before and encourage our guests to do so too. You can find disinfectant both near the spa and gym entrance and in the changing rooms and the gym.
- We recommend using card payment instead of cash.
- If the spa area is crowded, please wait in the peacefulness of your room and arrive again in about 30 minutes.
- Please use a clean towel around you when sauna bathing.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we kindly remind you to arrive to Kämp Spa only when feeling healthy.