Tours and sightseeing in Helsinki
Helsinki's attractive and unique character comes not only from its colourful past but also from its proximity to the sea, which offers an endless number of exciting activities, tours and sightseeing possibilities. You can take a guided sightseeing tour around Helsinki by boat, by bus, by bicycle or by walk. Our hotel reception will happily give you more information about the tours and various events in the city.
- Helsinki Expert offers various tours in the Helsinki area. The Audio City Tour introduces you to Helsinki's main sights in 24 languages: Arabian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
- Open Top Tours takes you on a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing around Helsinki on an open double-decker bus. There are 11 stops throughout the city, and commentaries are provided in 9 languages through individual headsets.
- IHA-lines offers various cruises in the Helsinki area. Enjoy luch or a romantic dinner while looking at the breathtaking view of the sea.
- From Sun Lines you can rent even an entire boat!
- Royal Line offers for example luxurious dinner cruises.
- JT-line offers scheduled cruises to Suomenlinna, Mustasaari and Pihlajasaari